NEW Unmatched durability with an unexpected soft touch makes this turf variety using Super Yarn™ an ideal selection for high foot traffic applications, including school playgrounds, public parks, and multiple commercial uses.
Created to meet the demands of architects and specifiers in search of high-performance artificial grass. STX43 uses unique omega grass blades in bulk, increasing the resistance to matting in high foot-traffic environments. Balancing the extreme durability with the soft feel of Super Yarn™ technology makes this turf variety among the top contenders for value and staying power.
More info:Spec Sheet CAD details
- Safety Built In
- ASTM E108 Class A Fire Rating, ASTM F1292, ASTM F1551, ASTM F1951
- Environmentally Friendly
- SYNLawn’s exclusive plant-based EnviroLoc™ backing system replaces up to 60% of petroleum based polyol with renewable soybeans.
- No black rubber crumb
- Ask about our safe, clean, high performance infill & pet odor control options.
- Excellent Resiliency
- Dense thatch combined with polyethylene grass blades for excellent resiliency and support.
- Recommended for
- Landscape | Pets | Play | Rooftop | Golf
* Limited lifetime warranty applies to product only, conditions apply. Please contact your local SYNLawn dealer for more information.
Share this Product