Golfers can take strokes off their game by practicing their approach shots with the use of our professional golf driving mats. SYNLawn Golf’s practice mats provide durable driving-range quality to help golfers consistently swing while mastering distance control when using a Driver, Fairway Wood, Hybrids, Irons or Wedges. These resilient driving mats are the longest-lasting products in the industry and designed to absorb club head shock and resist fatigue without ‘grabbing’, stroke after stroke. They are available in square or octagonal shapes, and you can choose from our Classic Mat with nylon grass blades or our UltraMat that’s made of nylon and polyethylene grass blades.
- Are made in the USA
- Have tough fibers that stand up to drivers and irons
- Feature our AstroTurf knitted nylon construction (not tufted)
- Simulate tee height for drivers, fairway woods or irons
- Include a 5/8″ heavy-shock pad backing
- Come with pre-cut holes for removing rubber tees
- Include two removable 2″ rubber tees
Chipping and Driving MatsContact your local SYNLawn Golf distributor today to learn more about how you can improve your commercial golf facility with the addition of our chipping and driving mats.
Share this Page