Ideal grass for golf fringe and high foot traffic areas where performance matters. Perfect for the most demanding applications including common areas, children’s playgrounds, pet training areas, rooftops, lawn and landscape applications too.
When performance matters SYNTipede 243 is the turf that delivers. With a low profile pile height and heavy-duty Omega-shaped blades, this artificial grass provides strength and resiliency not commonly found in competitor turf varieties. Despite its no-frills appearance this turf also delivers all the features of our top of the line products including delustered and UV stabilized colors ensuring long-lasting beauty as well as life expectancy.
- Safety Built In
- IPEMA Certified ASTM F1292-09 Compliant Product.
- Environment Friendly
- Exclusive EnviroLoc™ backing system replaces up to 60% of petroleum based polyol with renewable soybeans for superior strength, dimensional stability and a responsible contribution to environmental sustainability.
- No black rubber crumb
- Requires only minimal high-performance acrylic infill for ballast significantly reducing maintenance.
- Dense polypropylene thatch for resiliency and support combined with the a new soft polyethylene blade incorporating the latest advancement in technology to create an added support spine cross-section.
- Recommended Applications
- Golf Fringe and Collar grass. Also ideal for landscapes with moderate-heavy foot traffic including, pet zones, play areas, problem areas and shady areas.
* Limited lifetime warranty applies to product only, conditions apply. Please contact your local SYNLawn dealer for more information.
Foot Traffic & Resiliency
Share this Product