Ideal for high foot traffic areas and the most demanding applications including heavy pitch and chip training areas. So durable it passes even the most stringent safety tests including Class A fire-rating and is recommended for golf fringe areas, rooftops, decks, playground, pet zones and landscape applications.
Raising the bar to new heights for the artificial grass industry, SYNRye 200 is the ultimate turf for safety and performance. With vibrant field green and lime grass blades and dense tan thatch made of nylon this synthetic turf passes the requirements of ASTM E 108 and earn the coveted Class A fire rating. Surprisingly soft and recommended for high-traffic areas this grass makes is flexible enough for multiple uses including rooftops, playgrounds and even golf putting green fringe.
- Environmentally Friendly
- Exclusive EnviroLoc™ backing system replaces up to 60% of petroleum based polyol with renewable soybeans for superior strength, dimensional stability and a responsible contribution to environmental sustainability.
- No black rubber crumb
- Requires only minimal high-performance acrylic infill for ballast significantly reducing maintenance.
- Superior resiliency with 100% nylon fibers.
- Recommended for
- Residential and Commercial landscapes, Pet and Play areas, Rooftops and Golf Fringe.
* Limited lifetime warranty applies to product only, conditions apply. Please contact your local SYNLawn dealer for more information.
Foot Traffic & Resiliency
Share this Product