SYNLawn Tee Strike
This artificial tee-line grass is so dense it easily supports a standard golf tee for a natural, true-to-life feel allowing golfers to swing on a surface that won't grab the club head.
At a staggering 120 ounces, SYNLawn Tee Strike is made of a full 1-inch thick of texturized nylon grass fibers for excellent resiliency with incredible forgiveness. This artificial tee-line grass is so dense it easily supports a standard golf tee for natural true-to-life feel golfers can easily appreciate. A few swings and you’ll see why country clubs and many of the game’s top golfers use SYNLawn Tee Strike at their driving range facilities.
- Recommended for driving ranges, chipping areas, country clubs and golf practice facility tee-line areas
- Environmentally Friendly exclusive EnviroLoc™ backing system replaces up to 60% of petroleum based polyol with renewable soybeans for superior strength, dimensional stability and a responsible contribution to environmental sustainability.
- No infill required, with no messy black rubber crumbs which greatly reduces maintenance
- Superior Resiliency with 100% Nylon Fibers
- Tough, heavy-duty construction for durability
- UV stabilized yarns to resist fading from the sun
- Color-fast yarns that stay vibrant and bright
- Stain resistant
Foot Traffic & Resiliency
Share this Product